Plantix is the world’s most downloaded app for farmers - combining artificial intelligence and the expertise of leading research institutions around the globe. Millions of customers use Plantix in order to identify diseases and nutrient deficiencies affecting their crops. For the first time in their farming life, they are able to obtain an accurate diagnosis. On top of this, we provide detailed advice on how to avoid crop loss and to minimise pesticide and fertilizer use. With Plantix, we are able to make a meaningful impact in farmers’ lives.
Would you love to join our team of over 40 people in Germany and India? We are looking for a Product Manager (Android) for our office in Berlin!
Who we're looking for
- Own our product vision and roadmap
- In cooperation with other team members, continuously deepen our knowledge of customers, product KPIs, the market and competitors in order to capture customer problems and derive solution requirements
- Prioritize next initiatives by applying in-depth data analytics and create buy-in among stakeholders
- Define high-level product concepts, features and releases, maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Proven track record as a product manager in a fast-growing online consumer business
- Over 5 years of experience in mobile application development, preferably with a focus on Android
- Degree in economics, business administration or computer science
- User-centered thinking, understanding of coding and how software works
- Experience in agile and lean product management methods (Scrum, Kanban, prototyping, etc.)
- Strong communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Conceptually strong but not afraid to also be hands-on
What we offer
- A meaningful purpose
- An energetic, smart and diverse team
- Plenty of room to contribute
- Hard work, and a lot of freedom and flexibility
- The typical startup spirit and environment
Are you interested? Please send us your application.